You’re a newcomer ? If you have never played ultimate with us you can reach us and come to a training first. See the contact page.
You’ll find below the steps to follow for you to be part of our club, which works with Championnet Sport
- You are welcome to come and play with us 2 or 3 times for free before making your decision…
- Starting from beginning of October (or February), all players must have completed their registration form and send it back to Championnet Sport.
- It is mandatory for everyone; otherwise you won’t be covered by medical insurance in case of injury during practice.
Documents to provide: (by mail to Championnet or at their office)
- 1 copy of your ID card
- 2 face pictures
- 1 medical certificate mentioning there’s no apparent medical objections that could prevent you to play Ultimate Frisbee.
NB: for those who want to play at tournaments, it has to be specifically added to the sentence above.
- Write a 195€ check payable to “Championnet Sport”. You’ll then get a card that will allow you to come to practices, access the stadium and also get your ultimate licence. You can also pay in three installments, so feel free to get in touch with them for more details.
Mail all these documents to:
14 rue Gerogette Agutte
For more information:
- Call: (+33) 1 42 29 84 79 or (+33) 1 42 29 84 80
- Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org